Oh my goodness! This can't come out soon enough!
Granted I've only watched the first episode.
We’ve been working extensively with Mac minis for nearly 10 years. (Yes, we’re nearing the tenth anniversary for the more-popular-than-you-think Mac. They are great servers, come and try one.) When a new machine gets released, we often get asked for feedback and any opinions on the new hardware.
Brian Stucki from macminicolo posts his thoughts about the 2014 Mac Mini. He seems to like it and think that it's a decent upgrade from the older versions.
I'm in the market for a new iTunes server at home, I think I might have found it.
- I'm still waiting for my iPhone 6+ from Telstra
- The number of apps, or lack there of, that intergrate with Health app
- The mysogynstic crap going on in the video game industry, seriously guys grow the fuck up
- The iOS 8.1 update that deleted everything in the Health app
- Did I mention that I'm still waiting for my iPhone 6+ from Telstra
- My complete inability to adopt a GTD like system and stick to it for more than a couple of days
I think I might keep this list open so I can add more to it later...
There was a couple of times where I thought that there's no way he's making it out of that...make sure you watch it to end as it shows the barrel in real time.
So, the next big thing to complain about is here: Hairgate. One of the community articles on 9to5Mac talks about people getting their hair caught in the iPhone 6—I don’t even know what to say about this shit.
Jim Dalrymple at his best.
That "Allow Full Access" warning still haunts me though.
Everyone is different, but I don’t feel comfortable using a key logger from a VC backed company. Privacy policies have a tendency to change when money starts to dry up or the company is acquired.
I've gotta agree with Gabe on this one, I don't think I'll be checking out SwiftKey anytime soon.
Just updated / installed Text Expander 3 on my iPhone, it's so fricken handy to have full use of all of my snippets across all apps now. Thank you Apple, finally!