2015 was a bit of a “meh” year for me, didn’t go forward, didn’t go backward, just got stuck in place. Most of that ‘stuck in place-ness’ was my own doing, some of that intentional, but also quite a lot of things out of my control gave me issues throughout the year.
Anyway, time to brush of the cobwebs, get rid of the excuses, insert more motivational statements here…and set some goals for the new year.
- Read at least 12 books, review them on blog
- See 12+ movies at the cinema, review them on blog
- Lose 20kg
- Get some fitness back
- Cut down on alcohol
- Landscape the backyard
- Travel for fun
- Travel somewhere new
- Go to a couple of Trav’s schools events
- Coach / Manage Trav’s soccer team
- Furnish the house
- Blog 12+ new recipes
- Finish a game on Xbox One
- Finish a game on iOS
- Make videos for YouTube
- Concentrate on Snapchat and Periscope
- Blog every day
Figured I’d put this here as a starting point, maybe it’ll make me a bit more accountable.