Oh my goodness! This can’t come out soon enough!
Granted I’ve only watched the first episode.
I just can’t stop playing this damn game, it’s killing my productivity completely.
I would really advise you not to download it on the App Store.
We’ve been working extensively with Mac minis for nearly 10 years. (Yes, we’re nearing the tenth anniversary for the more-popular-than-you-think Mac. They are great servers, come and try one.) When a new machine gets released, we often get asked for feedback and any opinions on the new hardware.
Brian Stucki from macminicolo posts his thoughts about the 2014 Mac Mini. He seems to like it and think that it’s a decent upgrade from the older versions.
I’m in the market for a new iTunes server at home, I think I might have found it.
- I’m still waiting for my iPhone 6+ from Telstra
- The number of apps, or lack there of, that intergrate with Health app
- The mysogynstic crap going on in the video game industry, seriously guys grow the fuck up
- The iOS 8.1 update that deleted everything in the Health app
- Did I mention that I’m still waiting for my iPhone 6+ from Telstra
- My complete inability to adopt a GTD like system and stick to it for more than a couple of days
I think I might keep this list open so I can add more to it later…
There was a couple of times where I thought that there’s no way he’s making it out of that…make sure you watch it to end as it shows the barrel in real time.
So, the next big thing to complain about is here: Hairgate. One of the community articles on 9to5Mac talks about people getting their hair caught in the iPhone 6—I don’t even know what to say about this shit.
Jim Dalrymple at his best.