A very quick throw together recipe for this one;
- I generally allow 7-8 King Prawns per person (for a main meal, less for an entree)
- 1 teaspoon of garlic paste, or 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon of chilli paste, or 1 chilli finely sliced and deseeded
- 1 handful of green beans, topped and tailed
- 1/2 a red onion, sliced finely
- 1 handful of snow peas, topped and tailed
3/4 cook the King Prawns in a small amount of oil in a Wok With the garlic and chilli, then set aside.
Cook the onions for a minute in the wok before adding in the green beans and snow peas, then cook for a further 2 minutes.
Add the King Prawns back to the wok with the vegetables, stir fry for 1-2 minutes, or till the King Prawns are a nice shade of pink.
Serve it up with some salad or some rice depending on the taste you’re going for.