Great day to be an Amazon shareholder, am I right.
Jean is a character that often shits me to tears, mostly because she picks Scott over Logan so often, but then I see variant covers like this and I dislike her a lot less.
(via The Real Jean Grey)
- Meetings are to be scheduled no earlier than 9AM.
- Meetings are to end no later than 4PM.
- Meetings will not be scheduled before noon on Monday.
- Meetings will not be scheduled after noon on Friday.
- Default meeting durations are 20 minutes, and can be no longer than 50 minutes.
- The agenda should be clear, and never be “just to get on the same page.” Get on the same page before the meeting starts.
- Attendees will only be people who are directly related to the agenda.
- All attendees will be clear about the next actions and who is responsible for those actions before the meeting ends.
- Everyone must leave the room at the scheduled end time.
- Whomever scheduled the meeting will be responsible for sending out the meeting’s notes and summary.
Some times I wish I could get some of these through on some of our work meetings.
(via Giant Sized X-Mann)
Heading home from Adelaide.
Another trip away, this time it’s a quick dash to Adelaide to fix a busted Holter system.
Yeh, who needs app store moderation. Open baby!
Making perfect bacon every time is easy. Here’s how: Dan Benjamin’s new microsite, The Bacon Method.
Coming November 8th!
Pixar is developing a prequel to their hit movie Monsters Inc, called Monsters University, and whilst there’s no publicly available trailer or preview yet, they’ve put together an insanely awesome website. So much attention to detail, you’d swear it was a real website for a real university. Amazing!
Mila Kunis is the Sexiest Woman Alive 2012, according to Esquire magazine.
Kind of hard to argue with them based on the photos and video evidence provided.
Marvel NOW! is tomorrow, and after rekindling my love of comics recently, but being totally lost on so many story lines in X-Men and Avengers, I am totally looking forward to the not-a-reboot of several of my favourite characters and teams.
I totally dominated Avengers vs X-Men on the weekend in preparation for this. And hey, A-Babies vs X-Babies looks wicked cute.