As many of you would know I got married almost 2 weeks ago now, and after a very relaxing holiday up on Hamilton Island we’re back home with a few days off from work. Work, I’m really not sure how motivated I am to go back to it, but that’s a whole other story.
Anyway, I figured if I pulled my finger out and wrote a blog detailing what I actually needed to get done I might actually have some accountability over my time use / abuse over the coming days. Sounds reasonable hey.
Ok, so here we go;
- Finish prepping and painting the picture rails
- Mow the lawn
- Clean my desk
- Clean and sort my camera gear
- Edit the photos from the honeymoon
- Edit Alison & Shannon’s maternity and baby photos
- Edit Cigars For The Man’s publicity photos
- Download and ready for editing the wedding video that Tim captured for us
- Review Cigars For The Man’s cd for I’m With The Band
Pretty sure that’s all the things that must get done before I go back to work, then there’s the things I would love to get done like shooting some models down in the studio, redesigning the colour scheme for this blog, updating my photography portfolio, and maybe even film and blog a few more of my recipes, just to name a few things.
Enough procrastinating, holidays are over, time to make a few things happen and just get organised!